Fleshchild's title screen
Fleshchild is a Yume Nikki inspired game (originally a fangame) made by Bleet (Blt).
The game stars Vis, a "fleshchild". (After getting the female or male brain, Vis becomes either Visi or Vice respectively.) You explore and collect effects and items to further mutate Vis and to please Visceriph (Also known as Fleshmother or the "big eye thing") .
You explore the world and can save at "Fleshflowers"(flesh that looks like a flower/plant.)
The main objective of the game is finding body parts for Vis to absorb, and collecting effects.
After exploring the real world and finding a body part, Fleshmother will call for you to return to the nexus, and you can dream about the day.
Pressing SHIFT allows you to be in Puddle form, a flattened version of Vis that can sneak under doors.
The game focuses on more linear exploration and puzzle-solving, usually finding an item/tool to unlock a new area or get another item.
After exploring the real world, you return to the nexus and dream in a flesh orb. Once you leave a dream, you cannot return, so it is advised to thoroughly explore each dream before leaving.
The game starts off with Vis sleeping and Fleshmother watching over them. Fleshmother tells Vis that it is time for them to grow, and Vis breaks free of their "growth polyp" to begin the process.
After gaining a brain and being able to read human language, you find out about multiple missing people with their body parts mutilated, possibly meaning there are other fleshchildren seeking body parts.
The game is still in a very early stage, so not much else is known about the plot.
Items can only be collected in the real world, and Mutations can only be collected in the dream world. Also, items can only be used in the real world, while Mutations can only be used in the dream world.
- S.Sciences Keycard - "An object that unlocks red-light doors."
- *M.Human Brain - "A male human brain" -Mutates Vis into Vice and allows him to read.
- *F.Human Brain - "A female human brain" -Mutates Vis into Visi and allows her to read.
*You only get the choice of one brain
- W. Apartments Keyring - If female: "A keyring to apartments 205, 208 and 107" If male: "A keyring to apartments 205, 208 and 302"
- Scalpel - "A small sharp tool found in Sitismos Sciences" -Used to cut open objects
- Teddy Bear Key - If female: "Found inside a teddy bear. Goes to apartment 102." If male: "Found inside a toy bear. Goes to apartment 308."
- Butcher's Knife - "Professional chef-grade chopping implement"
|Ver. 0.02||March 16, 2015||Pixiv||Download|
|Ver. 0.01||May 29, 2013||~||Download|
|Ver. 0.00||October 16, 2012||~||~|
1. Save this image as a .PNG
2. Rename it to Vehicle
3. Place it in Fleshchild’s CHARSET folder
1. Reinstall RPG Maker 2003
|Bleet / blt|
|Fleshchild · The Looking Glass|