Neftelia2's title screen
14ch Eternal Gomez
Neftelia2, a direct sequel to Neftelia, is a Yume Nikki-inspired game created by 14ch Eternal Gomez (tumblr). Just like its prequel, the game draws inspiration not only from Yume Nikki, but from "LSD: Dream Emulator" as well.
Each time you start to explore the world by selecting SEARCH button. Unlike the first game, you can walk faster without the speed effect. Once you reach a certain spot in the game, you receive a metal bar which represents a movie in your inventory back at the menu screen, you can only play the movie at the menu screen. Your task is to collect all 9 metal bars & lots of gray balls in certain worlds to achieve the ending.
Menu Screen ControlsEdit
- ←,→ - Move
- X, Esc - Change the select mode between Options & Movies
- Z, Enter - Select, Confirm
- Shift - Show the number of gray balls that you collected at top right corner
- X, Esc - End the movie
Search Mode ControlsEdit
- Arrow Keys - Move
- Z, Enter - Interact & collect things
- Long pressing Shift - Return to Menu Screen
You control a little man in white color and explore the strange worlds of Neftelia.
|14ch Eternal Gomez (14chエターナルゴメス)|
|Neftelia · Neftelia 2|