|Spoiler warning: Plot or ending details follow.|
This is the walktrough page, here you'll find the directions of the effects and menus on the game :)
Also you can see how to get some feats here
Healing Aura Edit
There are eight menu types in Someday. They can be changed by checking the window icon (right next to the clock) at the Computer World's task bar. Each menu type has a different saving theme fitting its context, too.
- Green Dots: Available from the very beginning. This is the default menu.
- Blue Data: Available from the very beginning.
- Nice Turquoise: Accomplish ten feats.
- Clockworker: Get the Clockworker effect at the Clock Tower.
- 311: Heal the gray Nice Guy at the third floor in the Hospital. This is the same menu that was used in 311, and is the only menu with different sound effects, resembling those of 311 as well.
- High Contrast: Accomplish twenty feats.
- Gourmet: Accomplish thirty feats.
- Rainbow: Find the seven crystals.